Ok, now how do I set the tolerance? - paint.net Forum

I followed the directions on how to make my canvas/background transparent. I used the magicwand to color in the corners and hit cut.

Selection Tolerance - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

The only thing that immediately comes to mind is to duplicate the layer, apply a one-pixel blur to the duplicate, use the Magic Wand to select ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Built-in Tool's Tolerance Algorithm - paint.net Forum

I'm making a plugin that needs a tolerance slider and I want the behavior to be as close to the standard tools as possible; however, given that ...

Magic Wand tool improvement - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Are you adjusting the Tolerance on the tool bar? After you click with the magic wand, you can adjust the tolerance live to change what is ...

Need help with magic wand tool - paint.net Forum

Then cut (ctrl + x) and paste the objects onto their own layer (ctrl + shift + v). ... You can either set your primary color to yellow and use the ...

Request: Larger Tolerance Bar - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is there any chance that the tolerance bar could be slightly expanded (5-10 px) in future releases? For example: At the moment:.

Magic Wand "subtract" deselects all pixels even at very low tolerances

Select the magic wand tool, set selection mode to replace, set the tolerance to 50%, then click on a completely black area. Part of the gradient ...

Change area filled with percent to solid colour? - paint.net Forum

The percentage is called tolerance. It lets the fill tool affect pixels up to x% different than the one you clicked. So 0% tolerance will not ...

I don't know how to use paint.net - Troubleshooting & Bug Reports

Same problem with the Paint Bucket tool. Tolerance is set at 50%, Contiguous is checked, yet it still fills in the entire space of the canvas.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024