PSD file format support - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I looked into this awhile ago and it would take months of work to make Paint.NET even have a chance of being compatible with PSD files.

Open PSD files - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Right click on a .PSD file and select 'Open with...', and choose the paint.net program.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

need psd file extension - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

hi i have been trying to paint iracing cars on paint.net for a while but cant get the template i have tried many plug ins but none seem to ...

PSD PAINT.NET - paint.net Forum

The plugin allows you to open PSD files, not just any file saved in Photoshop. As far as I know, there isn't a way to open PDF files with paint.

Photoshop Compatible? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is it possible to export to a .psd file? Or, in other words, is it possible to export to a file that can be read (while maintaining layers) ...

How to edit PSD files in paint.net 3.3x,3.5

Any ideas if it is possible for a complete newbie to modify a psd file in Paint.net? I have some experience with other freeware to modify images ...

How to edit PSD files with Paint.Net?

I got some pack of files - PSD files, these required photoshop to be installed,. but I am using Paint.net comfortably, how possible to do this ?

Paint.NET PSD Plugin

This is a filetype plugin for Paint.NET that enables both loading and saving of Photoshop .PSD files. It was originally written by Frank Blumenberg in 2006, and ...

I cannot load PSD files anymore - paint.net Forum

I tried several PSD files without any luck though they will load on Paint Shop Pro. This is what the error said on my file. System.

Psd format file - Beginner Questions - Photo.net

Paint.NET is an editor that can work with PSD files, but it doesn't have full compatibility with all features possible in PSD files, it's ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024