Making Lightning? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Is there a plug-in that makes lightning lines? I know how to make them glow, but making the lines never seems natural to me. Suggestions?

Lightning - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hello, I am making a flash fan art and i want to make some lightning. I found like ten different videos but they all where one lightning for ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Lightning? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi,. I was thinking about if i could controll the lightning from this turtural: http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=25201#p25201 ...

lightning effect in photos - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

You can do this with some editing and a GIF maker. Try to find a lightning tutorial. is gif maker is another software? not in the paint.net?

Lighting effects - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I am hoping someone can help. Is it possible to add an effect to this image which looks light stage lighting as used in concert with the ...

Lightning v1.1 - Plugins - Publishing ONLY! - paint.net Forum

One question, though: Does anyone here know if it's possible to create something like this that lets you specify a beginning and ending ...

Tutorial Requestion - Lightning - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I am requesting a lightning tutorial. Can anyone make one? I'm having trouble :?

Lightning - Plugin Developer's Central - paint.net Forum

I have a question. Would it be possible to add a x and y coordinate to move the lightning bolt around instead of a static position? It looks ...

Lightning plug in - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

No, there is no plugin. There is a nice single layer technique: 1. Draw a linear gradient across your canvas. The lightning will track approx 90 ...

Lighting overlay images - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi y'all, Im a building a product configurator so that people can compose their own chair. What i do is: - I take the a photo of the product ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024