Ice Tutorial?? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I need to learn how to make ice in pdn like the kind you can see through. Its for cover art for my band. Plz help.

Help, need ice/snow tutorial - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions ...

I need a tutorial on how to animate snow falling, or maybe how to make icicles hang from a title. I need it for the title of my website, vigneaux.org/adam, ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Ice text - Beginner Tutorials - paint.net Forum

A simple tutorial on how to create ice text.

Does anyone know how to 'frost' an image? - paint.net Forum

Hello everyone. I've used Paint.NET for about a year and a two, and I seem to have an issue with 'frosting' an image.

Making Ice Cubes! - Tutorial Graveyard - paint.net Forum

So i have come up with a way to make ice cubes. Or something that looks like it. Plugins Needed: Shape3D Bevel Selection (Not sure if it ...

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Advice Needed To Create A Frost-like Effect/Pattern - paint.net Forum

I've managed some good colours and somewhat good icy textures (as a solid square canvas of course), but I can't seem to get the patterns right.

Help with making an ice/glass sculpture. - Paint.NET Discussion and ...

I've tried using the tutorials to make glass and ice text, but none of them give me the desired look. I have a cut out of a person that I would like to edit ...

Filling in gaps??? - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hi,. The original is generated by a map editor but the rivers disappear when they go behind hills. I have flattened the terrain in the map ...

A Paint.NET tutorial ebook?

A Paint.NET tutorial ebook? A Paint.NET tutorial ebook? Simon Brown. By Simon Brown March 1, 2009 in Paint.NET Discussion and Questions. Share ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024