Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - paint.net Forum

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Feature requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

I do a lot of really low-res work. When working on super small images, like 8x8 px or 16x16 px, at maximum zoom the canvas still does not fill ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Popular Feature Requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

In here I will start documenting all of the popular feature requests and possibly status on them. If a feature you want is in this list, ...

How can I make this request in Paint.Net?

Hello, as a start I would like to congratulate you on this program. I am new to learning this program and many things I do not know where to ...

Small requests - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

First, I was wondering if it was possible to have a support for animated gifs that you don't have to go on another program to get the images ...

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - Page 61

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions? Post here! Not for troubleshooting questions.

Paint.NET Discussion and Questions - Page 517

Want to talk about Paint.NET, or do you have suggestions, requests, or how-to questions ... Paint.NET Discussion and Questions ... A few small requests for paint.

[Request] - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hello Weazlebee,. All I could find was this thread. I think it contains enough information for a realistic teardrop.

Tutorial Request - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make a tutorial for a carbon-fiber looking texture. Thanks, Simzz.

(Small yet helpful!) request - Paint.NET Discussion and Questions

First off, I wanted to thank everybody involved for this marvelous program! I'm really enjoying drawing stuff with it.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024