Help with infected files - Resolved Malware Removal Logs

Hi, i did a scan recently on malwarebytes and i got two temp files that were flagged as password stealers, can anyone help? below ive ...

File Extention Problems | Free Malware Removal Forum

You are strongly advised to do the following immediately .... Disconnect the infected computer from the internet and from any networked ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Problem with file extensions - Microsoft Community

Hi , A virus changed all of my file extensions in my windows ( internal hard , external hard , flash drives ) and add the extension( .etqfc ) ...

Malware removal | XDA Forums

This guide teaches you how to remove Itscythera.com pop-up ads for free by following easy step-by-step instructions. malwaretips.com.

Suspected Trojan / Malware / Virus - Please help !!! [RESOLVED]

Hi , I was experiencing issues with my laptop last 3-4 weeks . it takes time to start and most times if i open the browsers its saying not ...

Unable to remove malware extension in chrome | MalwareTips Forums

I went into my files, ran administrator tasks, I've tried everything and I cannot get rid of it. I have no clue what to do. Do I need to take my ...

Removing malware extensions for Windows 10 - Bleeping Computer

Hello everyone. Is there a possible way to remove the malware extensions from my files automatically? It takes too much time to rename all ...

How-to Guide for Virus/Trojan/Malware Removal | [H]ard|Forum

- Go to Tools\StartUp and delete or disable all the obvious bad crap. If you're not sure what is good and what isn't try googling it or just ...

Virus Please Help! - Virus/Malware Removal Assistance

I have scanned my computer using about 5 programs all 5 programs says my computer is ok. I have used Hitman Pro, Comodo Anti-virus, ...

Does changing or removing file extension trick antivirus software?

It depends entirely on the antivirus software and the configuration you have selected. Setting it to scan every file should result in the ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024